Wednesday, July 3, 2013

iPhone Photo Wednesday!

I don't know about you guys, but I like taking screen shots of things going on on my phone.  Which leads me to my current obsession...

Oh Hey.  

HAY DAY!!!

I don't know what it is about farming on my iPhone, but I'm sold!  My favorite part is the pigs that demand to be fed.  In fact, Mr. Sharkie and I spend a significant amount of time imitating the pigs when we're hungry.  In public.  I'm an embarrassment to public.

Anyhoo.  If you're looking for a giant time suck, download Hay Day immediately!

2 comments:

  1. Saw your blog added to the Chicago runners blogging page! Fun!
    My wife plays hay day on her mom's iPad and has her mom keep it up to date between visits lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! I'm always on the lookout for new iPhone games/time wasters if you have any hot tips!

    ReplyDelete