Monday, July 1, 2013

July First? Let's Check in on some Goals!

I like goals.  Goals are a fun way to challenge yourself throughout the course of the year.  Since we're halfway through with 2013, I thought I would check-in with myself and see where I am on my goals:

What it feels like when I cross things off my goals list



2013 Goals

Running Goals:
1. Break 2:15:00 in a half marathon
- Next attempt, Napa to Sonoma
2. Join the Half Fanatics (complete, March 30!)
3. Join the Marathon Maniacs 
- I'm currently registered for Chicago, New York and Kiawah.  If I finish all three - I'm in!
4. Break 5:00:00 in a marathon
- Next attempt, Chicago!
5. Add 5 new states to my running collection (IN,)
- I'm currently registered for races in WI, HI, SC and NY.  If I finish all 4 - complete!

Life Goals:
1. Only own one condo
- After much, much drama and even more last minute drama, we closed today!!!!!!
2. Visit two new baseball parks
- I have my eye on a Tigers game and a Twins game.
3. Visit two new hockey stadiums
4. Leave the country twice (England/Amsterdam in April, )
5. Take a vacation with my dog (and husband)
- Kiawah, here we come!  I swore I would never drive to SC again, but it's apparently happening.

So, there we are.  2013 goals are in full swing!

Happy Monday everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment